Monday, December 31, 2012

DONE! Again...

I know I've said this like, a billion times...but I'm done. Again. There was just the little matter of changing my present tense verbs with 'ing' into past tense verbs with 'ed'. Duh. I mean, geez, the book is written in past tense, for heaven's sake. But there are past tense occasions where you can and have to use an 'ing' verb. I know...blah, blah, blah.

I've uploaded my updated file to CreateSpace and await answers to some graphic design questions. Then, I can order another proof. I'm looking forward to reading Dream Weaver as a book rather than a manuscript. Of course, that's a laugh. Like I'll ever be done editing.

So here's the plan: (in no logical or coherent order)
Establish an 'Author's Page' on Good Reads.
Pay Shawn for his artwork
Begin selling e-books of Dream Weaver
Print 100 hard copies for book signing and conference
Promote Dream Weaver Novels Facebook page
Connect with other self-pubbers

Yeahno. I got nothin' to do.

So Happy New Year to all of you. May your heart clearly see your dreams and may your soul have strength to chase them! Happy and prosperous 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment