Thursday, June 7, 2012

OK, so I'm a day late and a dollar short. I had a busy day yesterday, what can I say. But I'm still plugging along, determined to do this challenge.

So, Jeff's message today (technically, yesterday) was about having faith in yourself. He actually quoted a bible scripture. It reminded me of another. "Faith is the substance of things hoped for; the evidence of things not seen." Sometimes, believing in ourselves is like believing in God. We see things and experience things that make us doubt in the existence of God, but deep down inside ourselves, we still believe, even if we don't understand. It's the same with believing in ourselves. We may get rejections from agents we've queried, or someone we love doesn't believe in us as writers, but we still know with that deep, undeniable faith that we are writers.

No comments:

Post a Comment